INTERIOR ARCHITECT/INTERIOR DESIGNER_SENIOR AND JUNIOR POSITION AVAILABLE
Highly talented and focused interior architect/designer sought to join dynamic design-led practice in Durban. We specialize in Branded Environments including quality projects in both commercial and retail sectors. Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following credentials:
- Ability to develop innovative solutions, exceptional design skill backed by a sound technical knowledge in order to translate innovation into implementation.
- Knowledge of local and International Industry Design Trends, Retail Systems and current developments in Workplace Strategy.
- Understanding of brand communication strategies and implementation thereof.
- Broad knowledge of materials and material innovation.
- Proven Track Record of 5-8 years Experience in Interior Architecture Industry with history in retail, hospitality and commercial projects.
- Full understanding of how a project is put together from inception to completion with an awareness of technical building issues.
- Excellent Presentation skills , Strong communication skills, ability to manage client interaction and a strong team player.
- Thorough knowledge of Autocad, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop. 3D Presentation ability an advantage.
- Excellent technical drawing skills will be an advantage.
Key elements of scope of work will include:
- Interpretation and development of client brief as foundation for design strategy.
- Operational workflows including space-planning, product placement and hospitality BOH solutions.
- Lead Design Concept, Design Development and implementation via design team.
- Development of innovative solutions with sound integration of technical solutions, materials selection, brand strategy.
- Production of technical documentation packages, specifications and construction contract documentation.
All Candidates to please send through comprehensive portfolio of projects and work experience in pdf format to email@example.com. Salary Package – commensurate with experience